Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics 2006

I have joined Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics 2006. This is my first knitting olympics. I'm going to do the "Crusoe" sock pattern on Knitty by Marilyn A. Roberts. I also got Koigu but #621 instead of #106. The pattern looks easy enough so I really don't forsee any problems. Many knitters have already joined so there should be alot needles clicking all over the country. Doesn't it just figure I can only find 3 of 5 #1 dpn, so I guess I need to go buy another set which is okay because I've been wanting to get #1 12in. circulars anyway. Gee, guess I have to go to the yarn shop. I'm 2 in. away from starting the yoke on hubby's sweater (I already have the sleeves done) so I should have it done in no time now. Hopefully I can get the camera guy working on pics for me. Then I can get yarn ordered for my fair isle. Thanks to Kate at knit lit for checking out my blog. Encouragement always helps. Have a great day everybody. Keep on Knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mod Girl said...

Welcome to Team NEW YORK! Good luck with the socks - and the new blog!!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home