Monday, February 06, 2006

Way to go Steelers!!!

The Steelers pulled it off! The hubby won $25 for the 3rd quarter score. I won a big zippo. Oh, well. I'm just glad the Steelers won. So, I've picked out 4 patterns to do in The Celtic Collection: Armagh, Kilronan, Tara and Cromarty. I can do these pretty inexpensively if I use Knitpicks yarn but it would be nice to do one of the patterns in a tweed which they don't have so I'll have to find a nice tweedy yarn. Sweetgeorgia really has me going with her fair isle she's doing so I'm thinking of buying Meg Swansen's "Sweaters from Camp" which has been on my mind for a long time now anyway, possibly her Fair Isle Vest video (I've watched it and it's great). I think I've been through the Schoolhouse Press catalog 40 times since getting it. So many things, so little $. Re-subscibed to Interweave Knits, can't wait for the next issue. Need to get some Peace Fleece for some more socks. Thank God for the Einstein this winter, it has really kept me nice & warm. Another one in a different color would be nice. Well, better get to my domestic chores. Keep knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home