Friday, February 03, 2006

A New Knitting Blog Is Born!

Dear fellow knitters, I have finally joined the world of blogging though I'm not to sure I know what I'm doing but I'm going to give it my best shot. I'm really excited as I've been reading all of your blogs for so long and am truly inspired by so many of you. I have so many projects that I want to do that I've seen on your blogs. I'm interested in doing fair isle and an aran sweater. I started knitting a little over 2 years ago (my best friend Grace taught me) and I haven't quit since. I think I must have knitted 50 scarves as practice then my first project was Sally Melville's "Einstein Coat". I used Lopi's dark chocolate heather and it turned out beautiful. As soon as my DH (does that stand for darling husband, I sure hope so) shows me how to download pics from the camera I will have pics to show you. I've also knitted socks. I am currently knitting a sweater for my hubby and a purse for myself. This is my first post so I have lots of work to do on the blog so I will get back to you as soon as I can. I'm so excited to be apart of the blogging world! Hope to hear from many of you. Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home